Monday, June 24, 2013

The beginning...

I have a goal for this blog truly I do... it will be a process... as I'm sure every one's was... just bare with me & I promise to make The IfFy Life very entertaining... hell u may even learn a thing or 2 from me... as I hope to learn from you!!! ;)

A LITTLE BACKGROUND:

I met my husband in the most unusual circumstance & I couldn't imagine our lives ever being any different... we dated for a few years... decided to buy a house together... got engaged for our housewarming party & married 11 months later... I went from crafting for randomness to crafting for my new house & wedding & now as I still craft for my house I hope to start crafting for others... but I am just a person who likes to take a stab at any project and make it work... so I have hopes for this blog & hopefully I can stick to it... & share some family moments... moments as we venture into many more years of marriage... home projects & crafts...

I'll share some pics of our little family soon... my hubby, our 2 dogs, & kitty... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment